Sunday, April 1, 2012

Meet the Sisters

The spotlights continue! Thanks to all those who are emailing me! You are so kind. I am just going to copy your writing right in. So these spotlights come to everyone straight from these ladies mouths....

Adriann Walker

Been in the ward 1 yr
Moved here from SLC
Grew up in Southern California and have lived in Utah, Oklahoma and Louisiana since getting married
1 kid, Ivy age 4
No other job
Love to craft/sew
Favorite vacation is Lake Powell
Teach the CTR 6 class

Monica Runia


So I have been in the first ward for a whole month now! I am so so so happy to be here because, finally, we are "settling down." We have been sorta like gypsies in our 10 years of marriage. In fact, in less than 1 year, we lived in 4 different states! We circled the west coast and came back to Utah 5 years ago, but have lived in 5 different places since. I think we have lived in around 16 different homes/apartments/townhomes in 10 years!! But now we have bought our dream home, and plan to stay in it and raise our children. My hobbies....well when I find any free time between taking care of 5 kids who are 9, 8, 6, 2, and 6 months, I like to sleep. haha I do love the outdoors, and anything creative. I love to travel, and actually lived in a tent in Yosemite National Park for a few months. No calling yet but have held many different callings and have enjoyed them all.


Melissa Larson


I have lived in the ward 2 years. We moved from over by the mall in the Red Cliffs area. I have five kids, Isabel-13, Trevor-11, Katie- 10, Braden-9, and Logan-7. I love teaching preschool Mon.-Thursday from my home. I also volunteer quite a bit with my children at their school. I love to go to the Movies and enjoy keeping a scrapbook/journal for my family year to year. I also enjoy exercising which leads to running races with my sisters. We love vacationing as a family. Our favorite vacation is a vacation we take each year to start the summer off with a BANG! We leave right after school ends and leave for an entire week to stay at a resort with a pool. Nothing but relaxation and family time with no homework. It is awesome. My calling in the ward is Primary President. I have such a love for children and spending time with them to teach them about life. I am grateful and feel very blessed to work with the kids in our ward.